NOVEMBER 9, 2018
ENGAGING MEMBERS & EMPLOYEES IN HEALTH
Why care about engaging employees and members in health and wellness?
Employees who are engaged in his or her health are more likely to be happier, productive and healthier. This leads to higher employee retention rates, improved customer service and lower health care costs. The Forum enables employers and human resource professionals with tools and tactics to increase employee and member engagement in health.
When: Friday, November 9, 2018
Where: The GMRENCEN Conference Center in Downtown Detroit
Time: 10:30 am to 4:00 pm, lunch is included
* Meet industry experts and influencers face-to-face
* Be the leader for innovation within your company or organization
* Network and brainstorm with other human resource professionals
* Learn new tools, tips and tactics to create a healthier workplace
* Earn SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification credits