2018 EAM Health Purchaser Forum
Behavioral Health in the Workplace
Did you know? Combined, employers lose an estimated $225.8 billion each year due to mental illness and substance use disorders in the workforce with the majority of indirect costs coming from decreased employee performance.
When: Thursday, May 10th, 2018
Where: The Inn at St. John’s, 44045 Five Mile Road in Plymouth, Michigan 48170
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with breakfast and lunch included
Attend the EAM Health Purchaser Forum and discover useful tactics and tools that increase behavioral well-being in the workplace.
Topics include how workplace environment impacts behavioral health, engaging employees, combating substance use disorders and MORE!
* Meet industry experts and influencers face-to-face
* Be the leader for innovation within your company or organization
* Network and brainstorm with other human resource professionals
* Learn new tools, tips and tactics to create a healthier workplace
* Earn SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification credits